Birth: June 30, 1943
Academic degree and rank: Doctor of Engineering, Professor
Professor at the Chair of Mining Equipment, Transport and Machine Engineering at the NUST MISIS College of Mining
In 1968 graduated from evening courses on Mining Machines at the Moscow Mining Institute as a qualified mining machine engineer.
Candidate of Engineering Sciences since 1974.
Doctor of Engineering since 2000.
Area of research expertise:
• mining transport system theory and design;
• conveyor belt reliability theory;
• determination of dynamic loads on belt conveyor assemblies;
• evaluation and design of structural and operating parameters for tubular belt conveyors;
• evaluation and design of parameters for belt conveyors with curved-path sections;
• evaluation and design of structural and operating parameters for tubular scraper conveyors;
• structural and operating parameters of modern belts
Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2005); Honorary Worker of Science and Technology (2008)
Author of more than 150 scientific papers, coauthor of 2 textbooks, 2 tutorial aids and 2 monographs.
Affiliation: NUST MISIS College of Mining