INFLUENCE OF LONGWALLING ON REINFORCED ROADWAYS IN PILLARS IN YALEVSKY MINE
Inspection of roadways with rock bolting in a pillar in thick flat coal seam 52 under mining in Yalevsky Mine is described. It is demonstrated that the variant of roadway support under discussion is typical of some engineering problems. This is not a standard variant as such roadways are operated for more than 5 years after completion of longwalling rather than are abandoned. The integrated research included assessment of actual condition of roadways and modeling of rock mass stress state. The actual condition was investigated in terms of various geomechanical situations, which provided time history of state of the roadways. It is found that longwalling affects the quality of roadways despite large width of pillars accommodating them. The drainage roadway is in satisfactory condition while the conveyor roadway has many considerable deformations. No systemic damages in the roof are revealed. It is found that sidewalls experience deformations, especially in the conveyor roadway. The sidewalls are worse deformed on the opposite side of the operating longwall. It is supposed that pillars have partly lost the load-bearing capacity. It is emphasized that the research should be continued with regard to direction of longwalling, advance speed of face and presence of areas immune to abutment pressure in the pillars.
For citation: Filimonov K. A., Renev A. A., Kucherenko A. V., Grechishkin P. V. Influence of longwalling on reinforced roadways in pillars in Yalevsky Mine. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten'. 2019;5:133-148. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2019-05-0-133-148.
: Filimonov K. A., Renev A. A., Kucherenko A. V., Grechishkin P. V.
K.A. Filimonov (1), Candidate of Technical Sciences,
Assistant Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
A.A. Renev (1), Doctor of Technical Sciences, Head of Chair, e-mail: email@example.com,
A.V. Kucherenko, Chief Process Engineer, V.D. Yalevskogo Mine,
652207, Kotino, Russia,
P.V. Grechishkin, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Director, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Research Institute of Mining Geomechanics and Surveying —
Multisectoral Research Center «VNIMI», 650000, Kemerovo, Russia,
1) T.F. Gorbachev Kuzbass State Technical University, 650000, Kemerovo, Russia.
Corresponding author: K.A. Filimonov, e-mail: email@example.com.Key words
Pillar, longwall, rock movement, roof, stability, roadway support, roadway inspection, longwalling influence.References
1. Ukazaniya po ratsional'nomu raspolozheniyu, okhrane i podderzhaniyu vyrabotok na ugol'nykh shakhtakh [Guidelines for the rational location, protection and maintenance of workings in coal mines], Leningrad, VNIMI, 1986, 218 p.
2. Ovcharenko G. V. Improvement of technological schemes gowounds reusable development workings, Zapiski Gornogo instituta. 2013. Vol. 205, pp. 54—56. [In Russ].
3. Shtumpf G. G., Egorov P. V., Petrov A. I., Krasil'nikov B. V. Gornoe davlenie v podgotovitel'nykh vyrabotkakh ugol'nykh shakht [The rock pressure in development workings in coal mines], Moscow, Nedra, 1996, 351 p.
4. Petukhov I. M., Lin'kov A. M., Sidorov V. S. Raschetnye metody v mekhanike gornykh udarov i vybrosov: Spravochnoe posobie [Calculation methods in the rock burst and gas emission mechanics. Reference aid], Moscow, Nedra, 1992, 256 p.
5. Malyshev Yu. N., Tishchenko S. M., Lyutenko A. F. Dynamic rock pressure forms at high longwall advancing rates. Ugol'. 1985, no 12, pp. 15—17. [In Russ].
6. Korshunov G. I., Kazanin O. I., Baranov V. N. The assessment of longwall advance rate impact on the stress-strain state of the surrounding rock massive. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 1999, no 7, pp. 44—46. [In Russ].
7. Filimonov K. A. The research of longwall advance rate impact on the roof destruction. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2003, no 6, pp. 10—12. [In Russ].
8. Kalinin S. I., Pudov E. Yu., Kuzin E. G. The determination of the mine workings roof state by ground-penetrating radar and ultrasonic methods. Perspektivy innovatsionnogo razvitiya
ugol'nykh regionov Rossii. Sbornik trudov IV Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya. Prokopevsk, 2014, pp. 213—216. [In Russ].
9. Kavardakov A. A., Kuzin E. G., Pudov E. Yu. Experience of using GPR in the mine Kotinskaja to assess condition of preparatory mine workings. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2016, no 12, pp. 166—173. [In Russ].
10. Tsibaev S. S., Renev A. A., Kalinin S. I., Zorkov D. V., Filimonov K. A. Evaluation of the effect of flooding the mine workings with water on bolts stability and on deformations coal and rock strata. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2018, no 1, pp. 37—45. DOI: 10.26730/1999-4125-2018-1-37-45. [In Russ].
11. Instruktsiya po raschetu i primeneniyu ankernoi krepi na ugol'nykh shakhtakh. Zaregistrirovano v Minyuste Rossii 19.02.2014 № 31354 [The instructions for anchoring calculation and application in coal mines]. Registered by Ministry of Justice of Russia 19.02.2014 No. 31354. [In Russ].
12. Tsibaev S. S., Renev A. A., Kalinin S. I. The evaluation of negative anthropogenic factors subjection on bolts stability and surrounding massif deformations. Proceedings of the 9th ChinaRussia Symposium «Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Intelligent Equipment and Environment Protection» (COAL 2018). Advances in Engineering Research vol. 176, pp. 361—366.
13. Fryanov V. N., Petrova O. A., Petrova T. V. Ad-technical specification «The problem-oriented programs complex for simulation of formation and distribution of hazardous areas in gas-bearing geomassive». Navigator v mire nauki i obrazovaniya. 2016, no 4 (33), pp. 441—445. [In Russ].
14. Zhu W., Xu J., Xu G. Mechanism and control of roof fall and support failure incidents occurring near longwall recovery roadways. The Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2017, vol. 117, no. 11, рр. 1063—1072. DOI: 10.17159/2411-9717/2017/ v117n11a11.
15. Karampinos E., Hadjigeorgiou J., Pierce M. Explicit representation of rock reinforcement in 3D DEM models for foliated ground. The Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2018, vol. 118, no 12, рр. 1243—1250. DOI: 10.17159/2411-9717/2018/ v118n12a2.
16. Phanthoudeth P., Sasaoka T., Shimada H., Ulaankhuu B., Oya J., Dwiki S., Karian T. Numerical Study on Roadway Stability under Weak Geological Condition of PT Gerbang Daya Mandiri Underground Coal Mine in Indonesia. GSTF Journal of Geological Sciences (JGS), 2016, Vol. 3, no 1, рр. 15—23. DOI: 10.5176/2335-6774 3.1.26.