MODERNIZATION OF ARMOR LINING THE CONE CRUSHERS FINE CRUSHING
At JSC «Stoilensky GOK» modernization of lining armor cone crushers Sandvik CH880 fine crushing. Operation of small crushing crushers with lining armor EEF / EF showed their sufficiently high performance for the initial ore and the finished product, but also revealed two significant drawbacks: the instability of the output parameters of crushing and through wear. The new HR/HC/68 lining with modified geometry and increased hardness of the material takes into account these disadvantages. The purpose of this study is to analyze the results of industrial tests to increase the life and productivity of the Sandvik CH880 crusher by upgrading the lining armor, as well as to determine the method for calculating the specific consumption of metal linings. According to the results of industrial tests established: the replacement of the lining improved the quality of crushing: the productivity of the finished class increased by 5.9%, the size of the crushed product decreased by 3%, the circulating load decreased by 14%; the average operating time of new armor under load was 509 hours, old armor — 439 hours; the annual economic effect of the modernization of the lining exceeds 48 million rubles. For the theoretical determination of specific consumption of metal lining adopted methodology based on the application of the hypothesis of the fatigue theory of wear on the independence of the damage caused by particles of abrasive material and projections of the pieces, and their linear summation. Adapted to cone crushers of fine crushing for ferruginous quartzites KMA method of determining the specific consumption of armor gave a good convergence of the results (deviations do not exceed 5%) with the actual indicators of the resource in the process of industrial tests of the experimental batch of linings.
: Teryekhin E. P., Tulinov R. A.
Teryekhin E.P., Candidate of Technical Sciences,
Assistant Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Gubkin branch of National University of Science and Technology «MISiS»,
309186, Gubkin, Russia,
Tulinov R.A., Chief Engineer of Repair Complex,
JSC «Stoilensky GOK», 309530 Stary Oskol, Russia.Key words
Modernization, cone crusher of fine crushing, lining armor.References
1. Goncharov A. B., Tulinov A. B., Ivanov V. A. Vosstanovlenie iznosa opornoy chashi konusnoy drobilki [Reconstruction of the wear reference bowl cone crusher], Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten’. 2016, no 9, pp. 22—28. [In Russ].
2. Avdeev Ya. A., Fadin Yu. M. Sozdanie novogo vida futerovki konusnoy drobilki [Creating a new view of the lining of cone crushers] Molodezh' i nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress: Materialy IX mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh (Gubkin, GF BGTU, 14 April 2016), vol. 1. Staryy Oskol, OOO «Assistent plyus», 2016, pp. 47—49. [In Russ].
3. Orochko A. V. Povyshenie effektivnosti funktsionirovaniya konusnykh drobilok melkogo drobleniya [Increase of efficiency of functioning of the cone crusher fine crushing], Candidate’s thesis, Ekaterinburg, UGGU, 2013, 172 p.
4. Levchenko G. V., Plyuta V. L., Nesterenko A. M., Svistelnik O. Y., Sychkov A. B. Manufacturing technology for cast inserts of new wear-resistant alloys for combined mill linings. Metallurgist. 2013. Vol. 56. No 9—10. Pp. 748—752.
5. Ivakhnik V. G., Pol'skoy A. V. Sposob povysheniya iznosostoykosti futerovok drobilok [Method of increasing the durability of linings crushers]. Gornye nauki i tekhnologii. 2013, no 9, pp. 31—35. [In Russ].
6. Gorelov Yu. V. Povyshenie effektivnosti ekspluatatsii konusnykh drobilok [Improvement of the operation efficiency of cone crushers], Candidate’s thesis, Ekaterinburg, UGAPS, 2000, 167 p.
7. Krylova S. E. at al. Conditions of structure formation in sparingly alloyed steels intended for service under enhanced wear. Metal Science and Heat Treatment, 2011. Vol. 53. No 5—6. Pp. 239—247.
8. Khrushchev M. M., Babichev M. A. Abrazivnoe iznashivanie [Abrasive wear], Moscow, Nauka, 1970, 252 p.
9. Tenenbaum M. M. Soprotivlenie abrazivnomu iznashivaniyu [Abrasion resistance], Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1976, 271 p.
10. Cheylyakh Y. A., Cheiliakh O. P., Mak-Mak N. E., Kazumichi Sh. Effect of rising wear-resistance by plasma treatment of carburized structural steel. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2016, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 76—82. DOI: 10.18503/1995-2732-2016-14-2-76-82.
11. Queirós G. W., Sánchez L. G., Salazar J. M. G. D., Portal A. J. C. (2018) Improved Wear Resistance of Boron Steels by Subcritical Annealing and Hardening with Production Cost Savings and Lower Environmental Impact. J Material Sci Eng 7: 411. DOI: 10.4172/2169-0022.1000411.
12. Blazy P., Zarogatsky L. P. Vibroinertial comminution principles and performance. Int. J. of Mineral Processing, 2010, No 41, pp. 33—51.
13. Zimin A. I., Smirnov B. N. Yavlenie stabilizatsii iznosa metallov pri vzaimodeystvii s abrazivnymi materialami [The phenomenon of stabilization of wear metals in the interaction with abrasive materials], Nauchnye otkrytiya. Sbornik kratkikh opisaniy nauchnykh otkrytiy, nauchnykh idey, nauchnykh gipotez, 2001, Moscow, RAEN, MAANOI, MAANO, 2002, pp. 33—35.
14. Karzhavin V. V., Zimin A. I. Trenie, iznos, smazochnye materialy: uchebnoe posobie [Friction, wear, lubrication: Educational aid], Ekaterinburg, RGPPU, 2003, 83 p.
15. Aybashev D. M. Obosnovanie parametrov rifleniy drobyashchikh plit shchekovykh drobilok [Justification of parameters of corrugation of the crushing plates of jaw crushers], Candidate’s thesis, Magnitogorsk, UGGU, 2015, 150 p.
16. Terekhin E. P., Petrov D. G. Opredelenie resursa raboty broney drobilok KMD [Determination of service life of armor crushers KMD]. Sovremennye problemy gorno-metallurgicheskogo kompleksa. Nauka i proizvodstvo: Materialy IV Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem (Staryy Oskol, November 23—24, 2017). Staryy Oskol, STI NITU «MISiS», 2017, pp. 198—202. [In Russ].