ASSESSMENT OF EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT POTENTIALITY IN ORE PRETREATMENT AT KOVDOR MINING AND PROCESSING PLANT
Industrial audit of ore pretreatment system at Kovdor Mining and Processing Pant is accomplished in terms of condition and availability of repair facilities (sites) at a mill. Organizational and process measures are proposed to improve efficiency of all kinds of repair (maintenance, running and basic repair). The materialized potentialities and limitations of the repair site at the medium and fine crushing building are discussed, as well as the state of the site after implementation of proper managerial decisions is described. Efficiency of calendar time usage in operation and repair of crushing equipment is analyzed. The expert estimation of the calendar time loss by specialists and managers of the mine is made, and the components of the track of time are grouped with respect to basic production lines. The calendar time loss is illustrated in terms of operation of crushers KMD-2200. Based on these calculations, the condition of the maintenance and repair system for the crushing and screening equipment is evaluated. The recommended indicators for the evaluation of the repair system efficiency include: production time of equipment, specific duration of repair, unit man-hours and incremental cost of repair. The technical approach to determining method of breakage of a separate mineral particle based on the principle of agreement between mineral properties and their transformation system, i.e. crushing, is described. The three-stage scheme of crushing: coarse, medium and fine, is presented. The productivity of fine crushers KMDR-2200 is calculated. It is shown that the difference between the calculated and actual productivities of crushers is governed by the quality of process management, skills of personnel and properties of minerals to be treated.
: Andreeva L. I.
Andreeva L.I., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Chief Researcher,
Chelyabinsk Branch of Institute of Mining of Ural Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences,
454048, Chelyabinsk, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com.Key words
Сrushing and screening equipment, resources, repair quality, ore pretreatment process, repair facilities, repair size, mechanical availability, work process, productivity, rock strength.References
1. Andreeva L. I. Metodologiya formirovaniya tekhnicheskogo servisa gorno-transportnogo oborudovaniya na ugledobyvayushchem predpriyatii [Formation methodology of mining and transport equipment maintenance at a mining company], Doctor’s thesis, Ekaterinburg, 2004, 297 p.
2. Saitov V. I. Konstruktivnaya evolyutsiya mashin dlya podgotovki rud k obogashcheniyu [Structural evolution of ore pretreatment machines], Tekhnologicheskoe oborudovanie dlya gornoy i neftegazovoy promyshlennosti: sbornik trudov XIV mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Chteniya pamyati V.R. Kubacheka», Ekaterinburg, UGGU, 2016, pp. 204—207. [In Russ].
3. Fedulov K. A., Hafizov D. H. Sovremennye modernizirovannye drobilki PAO «Uralmashzavod» [Modern upgraded crushers manufactured by Uralmashzavod], Tekhnologicheskoe oborudovanie dlya gornoy i neftegazovoy promyshlennosti: sbornik trudov XV mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Chteniya pamyati V.R. Kubacheka», Ekaterinburg, UGGU, 2017, pp. 192—196. [In Russ].
4. Andreev S. E., Perov V. A., Zverevich V. V. Droblenie, izmel'chenie i grohochenie poleznyh iskopaemyh, 3-e izd. [Crushing, grinding and screening of minerals, 3rd edition], Moscow, Nedra, 1980, 415 p.
5. Vaysberg L. A., Zarogatskiy L. P. Novoe oborudovanie dlya drobleniya i izmel'cheniya materialov [New equipment for crushing and grinding of materials], Gornyy zhurnal. 2000, no 3, pp. 45—52.
6. Perov V. A., Andreev S. E., Bilenko L. F. Droblenie, izmel'chenie i grohochenie poleznyh iskopaemyh [Crushing, grinding and screening of minerals], Moscow, Nedra, 1990, 300 p.
7. Andreeva L. I., Martynov V. Yu., Ushakov Yu. Yu. K voprosu o povyshenii effektivnosti remontnoy sluzhby gornodobyvayushchego predpriyatiya [Improvement of repair efficiency in a mine], Tekhnologicheskoe oborudovanie dlya gornoy i neftegazovoy promyshlennosti: sbornik trudov XIV mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Chteniya pamyati V.R. Kubacheka», Ekaterinburg, UGGU, 2016, pp. 427—434. [In Russ].
8. Nadezhnost' v tekhnike. Analiz vidov, posledstviy i kritichnosti otkazov. Osnovnye polozheniya. GOST 27.310-95 [Reliability in engineering. Analysis of types, consequences and criticality of failures. General provisions. State Standart 27.310-95], Minsk, 1997, 14 p.
9. Titan. Saint-Petersburg, Novye tekhnologii. 2006, no 3.
10. Lagunova Yu. A., Kalyanov A. E., Shestakov V. S. Prochnostnoy raschet staniny i vala drobyashchego konusa konusnoy drobilki [Strength calculation of body and shaft of crusher cone].Gornoe oborudovanie i elektromekhanika. 2015, no 8, pp. 34—40. [In Russ].