ANALYSIS AND MODELING OF HYDRODYNAMIC PROCESSES USING SYSTEM WITH DISTRIBUTED PARAMETERS
The question of modeling of hydrodynamic processes that occur during oil production, with the help of systems with distributed parameters and presenting a group of wells as a single coherent system development. The features of systems with distributed parameters by the example of oil deposits. A generalized mathematical model of oil deposits.
Dynamic characteristics resulting from the conducted experiment, enable the system to analyze in terms of characteristics of the well and debit evaluate the decisions taken in the development of production modes. Finally, conclusions are drawn about the possible effect of the implementation of the described techniques in the development of hydrocarbon fields.
: Ponomarchuk P. A., Trushnikov V. E.
Ponomarchuk P.A., Assistant,
Trushnikov V.E., Doctor of Technical Sciences,
Professor, е-mail: email@example.com,
Saint Petersburg Mining University,
199106, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.Key words
Analysis, synthesis, simulation, distributed system, oil field.References
1. Leybenzon L. S. Dvizhenie prirodnykh zhidkostey i gazov v poristoy srede (Flow of natural fluids and gases in porous medium), Moscow, 1947.
2. Pershin I. M. Analiz i sintez sistem s raspredelennymi parametrami. Uchebnoe posobie (Analysis and synthesis of systems with distributed parameters. Educational aid), Pyati-
3. Tokarev M. A. Sravnitel’naya kharakteristika sovremennykh postoyanno deystvuyushchikh modeley dlya proektirovaniya razrabotki neftyanogo mestorozhdeniya (Comparative characterization of current continuing models for oil reservoir development planning), Ufa, 2008.
4. Tarek Ahmed Reservoir engineering, handbook, 4-th ed. 2010.
5. Prakhova M. Yu., Shalovnikov E. Ya. Osnovy avtomatizatsii proizvodstvennykh protsessov neftegazovogo proizvodstva: uchebnoe posobie (Basics of automation of oil and gas production processes: Educational aid), Moscow, Izdatel’skiy tsentr «Akademiya», 2012.
6. Malkov A. V., Pershin I. M. Sistemy s raspredelennymi parametrami. Analiz i sintez (Systems with distributed parameters. Analysis and synthesis), Moscow, Nauchnyy mir, 2012.